Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 30, 2005

Johnny Jumper

Carson got his new toy yesterday. He just loves it! It's so funny to watch him bounce and spin and concentrate and laugh at himself. I think he would stay in there all day if I let him. Here are some pictures of his test run :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 comments:

Rach said...

Very cute pics!! He is getting so big!! :)

Michelle said...

He is a little doll! You guys are so lucky. THey grow up so fast don't they?

Deborah said...

Wow! What a cute little man! How old is he now? Those things look like so much fun. We had one for Colton, but when he was the right size for it, he wasn't quite old enough and didnt really know what to do. And then when he was the right age, he was WAY TO BIG! I think he got to play in it for about a month, if even that long. But, they sure are cute! He's darling!

alicia said...

He is too cute and he is getting so big. My how time flies.

Melissa said...

Thanks for your sweet comments you guys!! He is definitely a little chunk! Funny thing is that even though he is 75th percentile for height and weight, he is just now fitting into his 3-6 month clothes. He will be 5 months on the 13th. I can hardly believe that he is almost a 1/2! (1 year, 2 year, 1/2 year...you know) I'm loving every minute of him though. And the best part is that everyday he responds to me more and more and even hugged me back the other morning when I got him out of bed...yes, I know it was probably a reflex, but it was still awesome!