Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Stats

Hello everyone! Not much new here, except that Carson had his 4 month appointment today. It went very well, and once again, he has been determined gifted. :) haha. He is doing all of the things he is supposed to be and a few more at that. At 4 months and two weeks, he is weighing 15 lbs and 13 ounces - that's 12 ounces up in just 2 weeks...wow! He is also 25 inches long, and the doc says we are likely going to have to buy him a big boy carseat before he is even 6 months...guess we had better start saving :) He measured 75th percentile for both height and weight, yep, he's a Buddha. Then we finished off the appointment with 4 more shots in his legs. Poor guy screamed and screamed. It was really sad! But, all for the good of the boy.

We have a busy week this week. Lots of meetings for youth and church. Also, some friends of ours from Waco are here this week, so we are hoping to get to see them at some point - yeah!! Cary's leading worship this Sunday at church, which is always fun, and then the three of us are heading to Vale for a church staff retreat/meeting thingy. I know...our lives are tough :)

We've been praying for all of our friends and family that have been dealing with Rita, and are so glad you all are safe and sound, especially the pregos. Take care everyone!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Colton was always in the high 90's percentile. We had to get him a big boy carseat at I think 4 months. The poor little guy looked so little in that thing, but it really was better on us. The other carseat was about to break our arms. The only bad thing was when we would go to the grocery store, I would have to take him out of the carseat, and put him in one of the carts that had a baby seat attached...and that didn't seam very sanitary to me. And if they didn't have one available, I had to put him in the front where the bigger babies sit, or kids even. It was kinda tough for a couple of months, but he got stronger and was able to sit up on his own. Glad you guys are doing well. You seem very happy.

Unknown said...

Wow...what a little (big) stud :) I can't wait to have pediatrician visits instead of ob visits!!! Glad you are all getting settled in well. We miss you guys!!!

alicia said...

Thanks Melissa so much for your sweet encouraging words. It made me tear a little. It just touched my heart to know that someone else went through what I am going through now and made it out just fine. It is hard sometimes to see outside but I know that God does know what He is doing. Now, as for that little boy of y'alls, he is just too cute and growing fast too. Well, have a good rest of the week. Oh and the baby showers...I am having one here in SA and then one in Houston. The Houston one is going to be in November and I am not sure when the SA one is. I am also getting one in Jersey after the baby is born. Caleb and I are going to fly up there together! How exciting. But I will give you and invite. I think I still have your email with you knew information. If not I'll email you and then you email me back with all that. Tell Cary I said I and Carson too. Love y'all and miss ya!