Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Since I know it will be a while before any of you can visit...

welcome to our home via the web :) Would you like a tour?

The dining room:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The kitchen:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The living room:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And!! My very favorite room...the nursery!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Hope you enjoyed your stay! :) Come back anytime!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

THanks for having us :) I love your new place and it looks like you have been hard at work getting it all "homey"!! I love the nursery...its so bright and fun :)

alicia said...

Lovely home. All the rooms look like they are lived in already. How nice. Glad y'all got settled in and are enjoying it. Hope to see y'all again soon. You will have to take lots of pictures of the snow when it starts to get to that time of year. I miss Jersey so much for the reason that they have seasons up there. I love the fall and winter sooo much. Talk to ya soon again.

Deborah said...

Great Pictures! I loved the tour! No one could ever tell that you guys just moved in! The nursery is definitely my favorite too! It's so fun! You did a great job!

KriSTeN said...

wow! it looks great! you move fast woman! congrats!

alicia said...

Thanks Melissa for the comment. You're so sweet! I have never had any little boys in my life so this will be my first. Ever since I have been pregnant I have wanted a boy. If I would have had a girl I would have been blessed too, but I really believe that God truly knows our desires even when we don't speak them. Josh and I are going to Houston today to check out that store USA Baby. They are having one of their sales this weekend. I am hoping we find something good. I loved y'alls furniture so much. Well, talk to ya soon again. Miss y'all!

alicia said...

Got any new pics of Carson? I would love to see some updates. I need to send you or post the pic of him and Josh together when we were over y'alls house. It is really cute. Hope y'all are doing good. Talk to ya soon