Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Last Day

Today is my last day at work! It's been quiet and unassuming, which is how I like it. I turned in my keys and my car tag and met with my HR rep, I'm in the process of packing up my few belongings, and as of 5 p.m. central time, I am officially a stay-at-home mom!! Yippee!! First order of business...PACK! Haha... Tomorrow, I am taking Carson to daycare and I am going to attempt to finish packing. Pray for me people, pray hard. I feel like there is soooo much left. I know it will get done, but it sure seems daunting.

So, tomorrow I pack, and Friday we are off to Colorado. I think we'll have internet fairly soon, so once we get sort of settled, I'll update, and maybe post a picture or too. We'll see. One thing is for sure, it will be a couple of days at least. I'll miss reading all of your blogs, but I'll check back soon! :)

Pray for us!! :)
Melissa

7 comments:

alicia said...

We will be praying for y'alls safe travels. Good luck and take care. Tell Cary that I said goodbye too and y'all keep in touch! See ya when we see ya.

Michelle said...

Melissa,
Well you guys have a safe trip, flying and driving. Enjoy being a stay at home mom, that will be awesome for you. You won't miss Carson's first steps or first word, or anything like that. Enjoy and have fun being close to your family.

Unknown said...

Bye bye friends!!! We will miss you. I hope your flight goes smoothly as does your transition into your new life :) Have fun staying at home and keep us updated!!!

KriSTeN said...

God bless you guys! congrats! being able to stay at home with your baby is truly a blessing! i pray we can do that one day when we have one! God bless!
packing is NOT fun! hahaha... the only good part is the weeding out of the stuff you dont need! talk to you later girl!
-Kristen

Melissa said...

Thanks everybody!! I promise to keep you updated, and I'm going to do my best to stay within the blog circle :) Please remember that if you ever want to go skiing, see Colorado, or just see us :), we have a free bed!! We'd love to have you all!! Can't wait to see you all again!!

:) Melissa

Rach said...

Oh, I thought y'all moved last week! I'm so lost!! So, you leave tomorrow for CO? Good luck packing and congrats on being able to be a stay-at-home mom! :) What fun! Keep us posted!! :)

KriSTeN said...

hey girl! here is my new blog. i will update it later!
http://theherrington.blogspot.com/