Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Going to Colorado :)

Yeah!! It's finally Thursday, and that means that I get to see Cary tomorrow!! I cannot wait! I've missed you, babe!! :) Our house has been awfully quiet. Our week has gone well though, I must say. Carson has been so happy this week - which he usually is. He's gotten himself on a solid routine of going to bed around 7:30 which has helped me so much during my short-term single parenting. :) I have even managed to keep the house cleaned up, the dishes done, and all of the laundry done twice! I feel so accomplished, ha! Oh, and I even cooked myself real dinners! I know, this is totally boring and so not a big deal, but I'm feeling very proud! :) I even got half-way packed for our trip last night.

Cary says his trip is going well so far, I can't wait for Carson and I to join him! We have my cousins wedding (whom I haven't seen since 1999). It's going to be so fun! And then because of General Counsel, we will be spending several days next week catching up with a bunch of my aunts, uncles and cousins at a timeshare in the mountains. It is going to be so much fun! Cary hasn't met most of them, and he is so in for it because when we all get together it's kind of a mix between the partridge family and the brady bunch. We even sing! I know it's corny, but we have so much fun! :) And I'm really excited to introduce them all to Carson. He is the first of his generation for our family. I cannot wait!!! :)

Be praying that our flights go as well as last time! He slept the whole way before, so maybe he will again... Oh, and please pray that we get further in our quest to move to Colorado! We may try and work out some details while we are there. Thanks everyone!!!

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!!
Melissa and Carson :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Be safe, and have fun and enjoy CO. My family is there right now and they are loving it. I LOVE the mountains. Have fun with that baby boy of yours.