Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Babymoon - here I come!!!

I'm so excited!! Cary and I are leaving this evening for San Antonio for our babymoon. I cannot wait!! He's planned this relaxing and romantic weekend for us, and we are staying in La Mansion right on the riverwalk. Yea!!! So, there's the highlight of my week.

In other news, I have an interview today at Baylor, so hopefully it will be interesting and promising. Also, only TEN more weeks!! Woo-hoo!!! I'm so excited to get to meet Carson! Cary on the other hand is suddenly feeling panicked!

Oh, and we interviewed at a church in Texarkana this weekend somewhat reluctantly, and it has turned out to be quite the positive venture, so we're praying about it. More on that later.

Hope you all have a fabulous rest of the week! and I'll check in if I can find the time amidst my relaxing :) heehee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you two have a great time and enjoy this last lone venture. :)And good luck with your interview!

Only 10 weeks to go for you and here I am only 10 weeks along :( AHHHHHH!!! I can't wait :)

Anonymous said...

hey Mel,
since we live in san antonio we tried to look you guys up at the hotel and got nothing!=( if you read this before you leave call 497-8225 for me!
We'd love to see you pregnant.