Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 11, 2005

Which Napoleon Dynamite character are you???

How fun! Take this quiz and let me know which character you are. Cary and my dad are going to SOOO appreciate this post!! :)

Summer
I am Summer Wheatley and I hate cake.


Which Napoleon Dynamite character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

3 comments:

alicia said...

That's a cute quiz. I was Tater Tots!

Michelle said...

Hey Melissa,
I saw your blog on Lindsay's blog a while back and thought I would finally say hi. Cary used to go to the church that I grew up in, First Assembly of God in Conroe. So when I saw that you guys were married and expecting I was so excited for you both! So congrats and good luck and tell Cary that Michelle Griffis (Bearden) said hi

Anonymous said...

Okay,
I was Lafawnduh!
Love,
Bella