Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Melissa & Carson - 6 months and counting



Here's the latest picture. Carson has been a lot more active lately, jabbing, and kicking, and giving my stomach a jolt on a regular basis. It's been a lot of fun, and I'm guessing that the remainder of this nine months will fly by just like the first 6 has. We're very excited. As Cary often says, "Okay Carson, you can come out now. We're ready to meet you!!"

Oh, and sorry for the gargantuan picture of my belly - it just turned out that way, and I can't figure out how to make it smaller - the picture, not my stomach! Hey, keep that snide comment to yourself and wipe the smirk off your face :) Actually, you can post it if you want, it might be funny...

P.S. I just resized the picture, so it's not nearly as large, but you can only imagine!!! :)

No comments: