Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Fit Mama

My great aspirations for being an extremely fit pregnant mama are not going so well. What with the morning sickness in the beginning and the extreme exhaustion, activity in the first trimester just wasn't happening. I've been feeling great though for several months now, so I really have no excuse anymore - thankfully I haven't gone into food overdrive - but still, if I exercised for myself in the past, surely I can exercise for my baby. Swimming is my absolute favorite way to exercise, so, last night I went and got a maternity swimsuit from Motherhood - which I LOVE! It's so cute, and I actually don't feel like the fat kid! Yay!! I guess this is the one time in my life it's okay to look a little round in a swimsuit! Ha ha. Anyway, I went swimming last night, and plan on making it a habit. I'm so excited!

On another note, Cary suggested last night that we should maybe take a trip to Mexico with some friends in March. Woo-hoo!! I hope it all works out! It would be the first major trip we've taken since our honeymoon! Fun, fun, fun!!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy to hear you're doing well! You're always a cutie no matter what size your tummy is!

Kristen

Unknown said...

and you looked so cute in your swim cap!! Not everyone can pull that off you know :)