Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 07, 2005

I love Baby USA!!

We found our nursery furniture, and it's on sale until the end of this month!!! :) Once again, God has provided for us, and we will be able to get the furniture without stress or trouble! This is such a huge relief! Our baby will have a place to sleep! Okay, I know some of you are saying "Good grief, Melissa. It's not that big of a deal." but yes it is! Two months ago, I remember thinking that if we had to wait to get a crib until Carson was older - say 6 months or so - it would be okay, but I can tell you right now that emotionally, it would not have been as okay as I'd convinced myself. Anyway, I am so excited and I just had to share. Thank you, Lord!

Also, our couch came in yesterday, and it looks so good in our living room!!

Okay, as I reread this, I see how shallow and materialistic this post makes me seem, but had you seen our former couch, you would be happier than I am - even my mother thought it was in shambles! Ha! And I think everybody will readily admit that babies need a place to sleep - so there! I'm justified - and oh so excited!!

Happy day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am truly happy for you Melissa. and anybody who doesn't understand the need for a real couch when you are a new mom. . .needs to think a little harder.
erica

Kristen said...

Melissa (and Cary!),

So glad to hear things are going well for you! God is always providing for us!

Take care, Kristen