Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 24, 2004

A quick note

I felt Carson move today from the outside of my belly for the first time - twice in a row. He's been quite the swimmer since the ultrasound, but I was so excited when he kicked my hand that I almost cried. Hopefully Cary will get to experience this soon; I know he's anxious. Carson James, we adore you already and pray for you daily, I am so glad you are making yourself known!

We're heading to Arkansas to see Cary's dad and Pat and the rest of the gang for Christmas, so it may be a bit before I post again. In the meantime, I hope that you all have a wonderful and joyous Christmas, and may Jesus make Himself known to you in such a real way as we celebrate His birth and His life given for us.

Merry, Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey I hope you guys had a wonderful holiday!! Next one will be with Carson!! :)