Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Shameless plug in 3...2...1...

I've started a Mary Kay business. It's just kind of a side thing right now, but eventually, it would be nice if I could use this to supplement our income so I can stay home with our baby(ies). Anyway, if you don't know what it is, it's skin care and makeup that has been compared to Lancome, but is 1/2 the price.

Check out my site here - no really, go look. They're having a sweepstakes right now, so even if your not interested in buying something, you should check it out. Also, if you want, I can add you to my mailing list - and then you get free samples. Kind of fun! :)

Independent Beauty Consultant
Mary Kay Cosmetics

Shop 24/7 @
www.marykay.com/melissa_yocum


No comments: