Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Let's get started

Well, I'm not exactly sure what I am going to use this blog for, but Cary and I have been thinking about buying a domain for our family. I figure this is a good first step. I don't really know if I'll have any insight or enlightening revelations for those of you who may read this, but at the very least, I hope to keep you updated on the simple happenings of our little family.

The long and short of it is that Cary and I are living in Waco, have been married for a year and a half, and have our very first bundle of joy due in May. We are absolutely thrilled, excited and full of trepidation at the thought that we are actually going to be responsible for this little one. I guess, all in all, we are praying that God will grant us the grace and wisdom that we will need along the way, and that when our children are older, they will still want to spend time with us. :) More than anything I want to surround this child with God's love and with our love. My biggest dreams for this child is that it will grow up with the knowledge of who God is and how great He is, and more than anything that our little bean will have an unquenchable desire to serve Him, love Him and be loved by Him. -- But, hey, that's not a lot to ask, right? :)

We have an ultrasound Monday - Woohoo!! :) And we hope to find out if we are having a he or a she. I absolutely cannot wait!!!! :) Cary is planning on waiting until Christmas to find out (I'm going to write it in a card), but I am sooo not that patient! Here are some pictures of Cary and I, and I hope to post some belly pics soon!


No comments: