Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Stupid preggo brain

And I just thought people made this up! I think I'm in the running to put Jessica Simpson out of office in the stupid factor!

So last night, Cary and I went to the grocery store on our way home from work. It wasn't an incredibly stressful day, so I don't even have that as an excuse! :) We get to the checkout line and put everything on the counter for the cashier to ring up. So we wait while she finishes and begins to bag everything up, and when the bagging area was full, she asked if she could see the cart. So stupid me! I tipped the edge of the cart up and showed it to her!!! Obviously what she really wanted was for us to give her the cart so she would have somewhere to put our groceries. I don't know where my brain went, but please, if you find it, give it back. I used to be smart...really.

At least I thought it was funny...I'm still laughing about it as I type this, and I'm sure I'm not laughing alone!


No comments: