Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Play Time & Bath Time

Earlier this week, Carson and Caden were playing in Carson's room. Carson wanted to dress up as a cowboy, and I suggested that he dress up Caden too. This is how they came out.... These pictures were taken in about a 15 second span without any instruction. It was pretty funny, Caden just kept posing...







Then Carson was telling me all about what they were doing while dressing up...


Carter had his 2 week appointment on Friday. All is well with him. He's growing so fast, I can hardly believe it though! He was 7 lbs, 10 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. He also had his first real bath on Saturday. He's had plenty of sponge baths, but this was his first real one since we had to wait for his umbilical cord to fall off. He did really well and seemed to enjoy it. He was mad at me for stripping him down, but was instantly calmed when his rear hit the warm water. Here are some pictures from that as well...






All clean:

13 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh how fun! They are hams!! And Carter is too cute! I love bath time!!! They are so slippery!! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE all the pics, especially the cowboys...too cute, and Carter is absolutely adorable. In the pics his eyes almost look like they are blue or green. So cute!!!

Rach said...

For some reason I can't see the pics...but I bet they are cute. I think my computer is being screwy!

RYC: It IS that bad!!! Think modern day mullet with bang length layers around your entire head and a hole on the right side where there is no hair. I am waiting for my mother in law to email me the pictures so I can post them. It's TERRIBLE!!! The only way to get around it is if I did a pixie styled hair cut and Derek would NOT go for that and I don't think I could pull it off either...so, extensions it is...

Rach said...

Yea, I can see the pictures now!! Wow, Carter's eyes are so pretty! I love the cowboy ham pictures! What little cuties!

Deb said...

The cutest boys ever! You guys should enter a beautiful family contest! Hey, have you done anymore with your photography? I love the "all clean" pic.

E. Michelle said...

wow. carter is so handsome!

Anonymous said...

RYC: I know....I haven't updated since July, I have a ton of pics that I need to post, but I have been so busy with the kids and their school activities, plus my own...I am taking 15 hrs. this semester which is keeping me up late doing homework, papers, ect. once the kids have gone to bed. But, all is well here, just so busy, which I know ya'll are extra busy as well. Sure wish I lived closer so I could come see ya'll.....Hugs...Britt

KriSTeN said...

awww your boys are just so adorable!!!!

thanks for the crib input. i appreciate it. i was worried it would get beat up so i was just going to store it as a crib and not use it as a toddler bed, if it was going to get beat up! but we shall see now...
thanks. that's so cool you have that bed too... that's three people i know now that have it. isnt it just so pretty???

Unknown said...

what cuties they all are!

RYC: I will pray hard for lots of snow :)

Nicki W. said...

punkins.

Michelle said...

Your boys are precious!! 3 gorgeous gifts from God. Sorry for the lack of posting, its been 14 days without power and we FINALLY got it back an hour ago so now I get to catch up!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, TOO CUTE! Carter is so handsome, and how hilarious are "the Big Boys"??? Too funny!

Jackson started pretending last week. We have pretend meals, he's been about 17 animals (meemoos) at various times (not all at once of course - I think he'd explode!), and he occassionally refers to himself as "Babyjack". I love it when they pretend!!!

Michelle said...

Hey I don't think you blogged pictures of your house!!! I love the stairs where the boys are standing.