Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy 29th Birthday, Cary!!!

I felt that this deserved it's own post. :) I hope you have a fantastic birthday, Babe! You deserve it! :) I'm so thankful for you and the blessing you are to me and the boys! I can't imagine living this life without you!! Happy, happy birthday!!

3 comments:

alicia said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday Cary.

Deb said...

Okay, that really makes me feel old - you have three boys and you are only 29! Happy birthday!

Rach said...

Happy Birthday! I didn't realize he was born on 9/11! What a way to spend your 22nd birthday!