Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 04, 2008

Happy Early Birthday to ME!!

Cary came home yesterday from yet another trip for July (Okay, technically August.) and thankfully won't be traveling for a little while at least. On his way home he called to say he had to pick something up, and when he got home, he surprised me with one of these:

A new iPhone 3g! He got me a white one. Evidently, he's been on a wait list for one of these since well before they were even released! Talk about advanced planning! Well, he was worried it wasn't going to get here in time for my birthday (August 13), but then when he got off of his flight, he had a message that it had arrived. They had to activate it for me when he picked it up, which turned my current phone off, so he had to give it to me early so I wouldn't be an extremely pregnant person without a phone. I'm not complaining at all! :) I've never even had an iPod, so it's lots of fun to get to have my own, with a phone and a date book, gps, games and more all wrapped into one. It is the coolest phone EVER, and I'm having so much fun with it! :) Happy (early) Birthday to me!!

8 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh How exciting!!!! What a fun birthday present...and early!! Even better! :)

Unknown said...

how cute is that!!!

Deb said...

So cool! I remember him talking about them while we were there; I wonder if he had already ordered it...hmm?

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! We were just looking at one of those for Ash the other day. LOVE them!!! Anyways, definetly an AWESOME Early birthday present....yay for that.

Rach said...

What a great birthday present! He is so good to you! You look great in your belly pic! You are such a cute prego!

Natalie Powers said...

Happy Early Birthday For Sure!!! :)

alicia said...

That is very sweet! Good job Cary.

Shawn Roller said...

omg this phone will take over your life. Shawn is obsessed with his it's so funny. I call his iPhone the "other woman" haha. very cool gift though