Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wedding Week (I'll add pics soon)

Oh my goodness, we're in the final block of the baby ticker! How did THAT happen???

Well, we are in the midst of wedding week here. My sister, Kelsey's wedding is Saturday, and we have been doing tons of fun and busy things since my other sister and brother (Natalie & Nathaniel) got into town last Saturday. Busy, busy, but oh so fun! Monday was my sis' bachelorette party. We went to Dave & Busters for dinner and play, and then all of the girls stayed together in a hotel for a traditional girls' night. It was lots of fun! Then Tuesday was the Bridesmaids' Brunch. It was kind of an English tea style, and mom had lots of awesome recipes. It was SO good! Wednesday, me and my sisters and mom went to get our nails and pedicures done for the wedding. My toes are SO cute! I so need to get that done more often. ;) Today was Kels' personal shower that Natalie and I threw for her. I think it was fun for everyone. We had fun at least! :) Tomorrow, everyone is pitching in to put together all of the flowers, boutonnieres, bouquets and such, and then we have the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner in the evening, and the wedding is Saturday!! So exciting, and busy busy, but I'm loving every minute of it... and trying to sit as I can... ;) (That was just in case my OB somehow found my blog... ;)) It is nice to have all of the siblings around for the week. It will be sad when Natalie and Nathaniel have to go back to Cali.

Carter and I are hanging in there... at least we haven't made any hospital trips or anything. I have a check up on Monday, so we'll see where we are then. I told my mom that we'll just hang in there through the wedding, and then my water can break at the reception. :) So don't think that will happen, but as long as we get through the wedding day, everything is fair game. I still think I'll go for several more weeks though... but it would be nice for Carter to make his arrival before Natalie and Nathaniel leave on Monday so they could meet him before Christmas... oh well... I'm not holding my breath for that.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, you are in the final stretch! That is so crazy how this pregnancy just kind of zoomed through. I guess having 2 boys running around helps it go by faster. I love weddings! I can't wait until my siblings start marrying! I am glad you are feeling better and also taking it easy. ha ha. I wish we had some more weather like yours. My brother in law is actually in Colorodo for the next 6 weeks on his job. I'm not sure where though. He then goes to Utah after he comes home for 2 weeks. Ok have fun this weekend!! It goes by way too fast!

alicia said...

I'm glad you are having a good time with your family. I think those are the best times in life and mean the most. I can't wait to see the pics too. Both you and your sisters are beautiful so I am sure she will be a gorgeous bride. Tell Natalie we said hello. I haven't seen her since SAGU days. Okay, well you hang in there girl and keep your legs crossed through the ceremony but then when the reception comes have a ball and maybe that baby will come before your family goes back to Cali!

Deb said...

I am getting soooo excited for you!!!Doesn't sound like you are getting much rest at all, but I know you and your family are having the best time together. I can't wait to see all the pics!

Unknown said...

yeah i am so glad you liked it :) i had fun getting it together!!

kelly 's a riot said...

oh please post pix soon--i can't WAIT to see how radient the little bride will be:) give your family a hug from me and carter a good belly rub. have i told you how much i LOVE his name and how well it fits in with his brothers?

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am glad to hear you are busy and having fun :)

I have been worrying about you and Carter. Because that's my job - to worry. :)

Rach said...

RYC: Ha ha, no I'm not pregnant. My brother in law and his wife are. Sorry for the confusion!!

Carter will be here soon! I can't wait to "meet" him! Glad things are going well there! Post pics!!!!

alicia said...

I'm sure you are busy but I would love to see pictures whenever you get around to it. How are you doing with your last couple of weeks. I am ready to be done! Pregnancy is a wonderful time, but I think God makes it this way at the end so you will do all that you can to get that little baby to come out of you. I can't wait to see pics of your new little man too.

Deborah said...

Just checking to see how you are doing/feeling! You guys are in my prayers!