Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Glen Eyrie Castle

Yesterday, Cary was saying that I should go somewhere overnight with a girlfriend or something before the baby was born since I wouldn't be able to just up and go as easily for a little while. I told him that this would normally be fun, but with all of the major stuff coming up that I'm already thinking about and planning, I thought it would be stressful to figure out, and I'd rather go with him and that would mean childcare, so it probably wouldn't be able to happen. Well, he went ahead and figured it all out for me! :) SO, this next week, we leave on Tuesday evening and will meet my grandparents in Colorado Springs and give them the boys. They'll bring them to our house and take care of them while we are gone. We will be staying at this castle, Glen Eyrie, for two nights for my birthday (Wednesday)! Evidently, Cary has some connections there (love all of his connections, by the way), and was able to work it all out for us. We'll have two nights and a whole day to just enjoy! I'm so excited!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Wow!!! BIG brownie points for Cary; he is surprising you right and left these days. So cool. The castle looks amazing!

Deb said...

By the way, Roy said Cary is "making all us guys look bad"!

Unknown said...

how fun! have a lovely time!!!

Anonymous said...

So fun! Happy Birthday to you! I look forward to hearing all about what staying in a castle is like :)

I need your phone number. Some things are just easier to talk about than to write out. I've gone to call you like three times in the past few weeks then remembered I don't have the newest set of digits. Can you message me on xanga?

alicia said...

How nice! You get to feel like a princess. Try to enjoy every minute of it. I know it is hard to do cause I am going through it too, but rest as much as you can. And do post pics. I am very curious to see the inside now.