Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

32 Weeks Belly Shot

Here I am. 8 weeks to go! Pardon the washed out, tired look. It's Sunday evening, and I'm feeling a little tired and washed out! :)





The girls from my youth group threw me a surprise baby shower this afternoon! It was so awesome and thoughtful, and I totally wasn't expecting it!! Very sweet. We got lots of cute clothes for Carter, especially in the 6-12 month sizes, and I'm so excited about it! Caden is such a messy eater, that those sizes are when the hand-me-downs are thinner, and it will be so nice for Carter to have some things that are his alone. They totally had me fooled! My mom had me thinking we were going to a craft fair at their community clubhouse! She even made up fake fliers to fool me!! So funny. When we got there and they all jumped out and yelled SURPRISE! I was floored! Thanks so much girls for your thoughtfulness!! You all mean the world to me! I love you all so much!! (I'll try to add pictures from the shower to this as I get some from the girls.)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well....you sure don't look washed out to me....you look sooo pretty!!! and....yay for a surprise baby shower, that is so awesome. Even though you already have all the baby stuff you need, it is always so nice to get new stuff for the new little one. I sure wish I could come and help out after the baby is born...I would sooo love that, and you know I would love to visit and help with the other two, but with school starting, ya know how that goes. We miss ya'll bunches....love ya, Britt

alicia said...

Hey girl! You look so cute. Yeah to your baby shower too. I would write so much more but I am pooped from it being a Sunday. You should know how that goes. So, I am off to bed!

Unknown said...

You look wonderful!! How fun for the surprise shower! I wish I could have come :( I've been majorly craving coming to CO ...ask BJ, its starting to annoy him...so wish I could come see you. Take care friend!

Deborah said...

How fun!! YEA for Baby Showers!!! you look great!

Unknown said...

RYC...oh man i sure hope not :( we go to the dr in two weeks so that will be on the top of the list of questions! grrrr.....if we do i think i may freak! that is the longest 6 months of life ever to be holed up in your house!

KriSTeN said...

hey girl. wow you look great... i hope and pray i carry my baby as well as you... i am not even showing adn i am about to be 15 weeks. i have a little belly but it's not much... i want to show but i am quite happy for now. i just tell everyone that i am. LOL
i am so excited and nervous... and here you are doing it for the third time... and three boys! God bless you guys so much!! :)
having four brothers was fun but they were so crazy together... but at times i think boys are easier. i dont know...
your boys are so cute... i cant wait to see the new little guy!
i hope you get some rest. and you look great!!!! especially for having two boys to chase around all the time!

i am so glad they surprised you. how sweet! i cant wait for my first shower... it's going to be the most perfect day!

Nicki W. said...

you are teensy, woman! i am sure that has nothing to do with 2 tots keeping you running around! ;)

can't wait to meet carter!!

Anonymous said...

you look SO good! i can't believe you only have 8 weeks left! and i LOVE the baby's name...we had a carter david at generations, and i think it's so cute...

Anonymous said...

you look SO good! i can't believe you only have 8 weeks left! and i LOVE the baby's name...we had a carter david at generations, and i think it's so cute...

Anonymous said...

Well, what sweet girls you have! I love it!

And I'm pretty sure my belly is already nearly as big as yours... perhaps I should reconsider my dieting decisions... (haha)

So, here's how to tell if a dog needs mood stabalizers:
1. She acts like a freaking maniac all the time - one minute she loves you, the next, she's biting Bert Dog and giving you the evil eye
2. She goes into a psychotic rage at the vet (even whe muzzled) and the vet says, "Hmmm, she may work herself into such a tizzy that she may just have a heartattack."
3.When number 2 happens, you pray to God he's right.
4. The dog thinks she's a human, and she thinks all humans are narcissists.
There are other signs, but I don't think you will ever have a dog as psychotic as this one, so you will likely never need to know the rest.:)