Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Summer Camp 07

This is going to be a short post... I have to run and finish packing now that the boys are both in bed.

First, some fun pictures...

The boys...I love that Carson is **almost always** affectionate with Caden. Caden adores Carson. I can see it already. :) I hope that they are the very best of friends.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Caden has gotten really good at sitting up when placed on the floor. He'll usually stay upright for several minutes at a time...generally until he wants a toy that's to far away.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He's also getting better at standing if he can lean on something. We're still a ways off from pulling up and such, but he really likes to be upright.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Wrap up" is one of Carson's favorite things lately. Especially if he's getting sleepy, just woken up, or has had a bath. He'll stay like this for up to a half hour! How fun is this elephant towel?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tomorrow, Carson will be going to hang out with my parents until Saturday, while Caden and I join Cary and the youth at youth camp. The rest of the gang headed up on Monday. We are all going to have so much fun (Carson included). I'll miss that kid though... :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics......Caden is getting so big.....I can tell he has grown since ya'll left. Have a GREAT time at Summer Camp sounds like it will be lots of fun....love and miss ya'll.......Brittney

Deborah said...

how cute! I love that elephant towel! Where did you get it?

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your continued prayers! You are my aaron's and hur's keeping my arms up and my spirits when they need help :) I appreciate you more than you will ever know.

Unknown said...

I'll be 19 tomorrow!

Unknown said...

lol you are hilarious! no i'm not that young...wow...i wasn't even married then! Happy early birthday :) :)

Michelle said...

Thank so much, I feel like I've been crying every day about it. It's just getting so close and every day I couldn't imagine leaving her. My mother in law is like "you need to go out and leave her here" but I can't leave her not when I'm going to be leaving her every day soon. I'm praying that January will be the start of me staying home. it's all just so hard right now, especially with Stephen getting a new job and trying to get a house...but thanks so much for the encouragment, i need something.