Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 09, 2007

Arkansas fun, post 3

We're home now, and although we had such a fun time and miss everyone already, it really is nice to be back. The boys (especially Caden) are getting back into their normal routines, and who doesn't love sleeping in their own bed! :) Anyway, I wanted to post a few last pictures from our trip before I forgot...

Cary & Carson playing with sparklers:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Carson & his cousin Chandler...I think this is the longest that they stood still. :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And one of Cary & I when we went for dessert one night...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Rach said...

So nice to get out by yourself every once in a while, huh? You both look great! I love the pic of Carson wearing those glasses! :)

Unknown said...

Love the pic you you two :) glad your trip was so fun and what a big boy Caden is getting to be!! Yeah for teeth and cereal! I can't believe we are about to do this all over again, times two! :O

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed your visit so much and are looking forward to Christmas with you. I think we would be cranky too if were cutting two teeth and I know Caden is such a happy baby. He was just having a bad day. PaPaw and I loved meeting Caden for the first time and getting to spend some time with Carson. Don't let them forget us and give them a big hug and kiss from us.
Love you all.