Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 27, 2006

WOO----HOOOOOOOO!!!!

I can't believe this! We just bid on this home, and it was accepted! So...we just have to get financing in order, and we should be in within a month as long as all goes as expected. Pray that things go smoothly!! It was a forclosure and the people who owned it before were in the process of remodeling. It has 5 bedrooms, an office, 3 bathrooms and 2 living areas. Oh and the whole 2nd story is a master suite! :) The house needs a lot of cosmetic work on the inside and a few appliances, which allowed us to get a great deal on it. Our real estate agent said the day we move in we should have enough equity to buy a small home in Texas if we wanted to flip it! How awesome is that!!!! When we get settled, everyone needs to come visit, and we'll be sure to post before and after pictures as we finish the house up. PRAY, PRAY, PRAY that everything works out and goes smoothly!!!!!

In baby news...I keep forgetting to answer everyone's questions! We are due on February 17th, and are hoping that this baby is born on any day except V-day, so if labor starts on that day, I'm keeping my legs crossed! :) I'm feeling great! In fact, I keep forgetting that I'm pregnant, because aside from my face breaking out and being hungry more often, I really don't have many symptoms at all! I haven't had any morning sickness to speak of, aside from the nagging nausea if I ignore my hunger pains, and I haven't even been super tired. We are almost 11 weeks along, and I can't believe we are already almost in our second trimester.

10 comments:

Rach said...

Wow, congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys! You got a great deal!!! Foreclosures are the thing to look for!! :) We are in the looking process as well, so pray we find a good deal too! How exciting for you guys!! Yea for no morning sickness! Did you have it w/Carson, I can't remember? Anyway, yea for the Yocum family! I'll pray all goes well with the house and financing.

E. Michelle said...

congratulations melissa!

Unknown said...

hoorah for great deals and a house for you guys :) Sounds like it is huge!! That will be so fun to get all settled into a new place for a new baby :) Fun fun fun!! We want to come visit sometime after you are settled. We miss you guys and are so happy for you.

Nicki W. said...

Beautiful home!!! Just what you need for your growing family! So happy for you.

Unknown said...

so when do the belly pics start?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

Oh the house is so pretty! I love it, good luck and keep us posted of if you get it.
PS: Lindsay is right, we need a belly pic

KriSTeN said...

wow congrats! ya when i was pregnant almost two years ago (before i miscarried) my face broke out and i had no signs of morning sickness except when i was hungry. then i had to eat right then or i was going to be sick. weird huh? well it's much better than throwing up huh? well girl congrats. and God bless. i am so happy for you guys.

Anonymous said...

sooo exciting guys!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on everything!!! I'm praying for you guys and thinking good thoughts!