Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 13, 2006

14 Months

Carson is 14 months today, and he seems so big! He's such a sweet boy! He loves to play with the dogs and gets so tickled when they play back. He even tried to pick Fisher up today, and Fisher is nearly his size. He cut another tooth this morning and took a step - although I'm pretty sure it was accidental. When he wants to show you something, he'll grab your hand, stand up and then walk (while holding on to you) to what he wants to show you. Almost every time, it is a ball or a stick that he has found. He loves to play and read books and is saying quite a few words now. Whenever he recognizes something in his books like a balloon or a ball or a dog, he'll call it out, and then we have to look at that page for a while because he gets so excited. He's full of personality, so funny, and such a ham! He brings so much joy to our lives!!

4 comments:

Rach said...

I'm so excited about your new ticker!!! It caught me off guard at first!! Yea!!!!! :) Carson sounds so cute--everything you said he is doing is so cute!!!

Unknown said...

how cute! i can't wait until hayden really starts talking. thanks for the encouragement...yikes, i had one stressfull day that's for sure...but i'm better now!! Can't wait for my vacation saturday!!!

Anonymous said...

How are you feeling? Tired yet, or still feeling great? I've been thinking of you :)

I can't believe Carson is already 14 months old! Time flies by...

ryc - I'm going to see my ob this afternoon and I plan to see if he has some of those little strips... :) And it's good to know that contractions can start a few days earlier than time.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested