Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 14, 2006

Fun weekend

Well, I'm off! Today my dad, my sisters and I are heading on a father/daughter overnight campout with our church. It should be lots of fun! Cary's on daddy duty, and our friends Josh and Kelly come into town today to spend the week with us. It is going to be so much fun to hang out with them!!! And Kelly and I have already set a date to go shop the Nordstrom's half annual sale! SO FUN!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to shop I want to shop...oh well...I'll go to Acapulco if I HAVE to. :) Say hey to Kelly for us!! and Josh too :) Have fun camping!

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»