Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Day at the Zoo

Josh, Kelly and I took Carson to the Denver Zoo. It is humongous, and it was very, very hot. Carson was such a trooper though! He wasn't fussy at all, and took a nap while we were there. He loved looking at all of the animals, and called everything that had 4 legs a dog. We watched a wild life show, and he shrieked in excitement every time a bird flew. He is so funny! There was also a really cool aquarium and rain forest exhibit building, and a lot of the fish tanks were at his eye level. He would have stayed there all day if we had let him! We had such a fun time!

very tired and looking at the bears:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

one of the bears had just had triplets:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

deciding where to go next:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Posing by the hippos:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Turtles:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

kelly 's a riot said...

hi friends! our zoo adventure was SO much fun---i really enjoyed seeing the zoo through the eyes of Carson! next time we will have to bring cary along. colorado has been a treat--thanks again for letting us stay with y'all!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Melissa!
I heart your blog---especially the super-cute pics of Carson and the precious ultrasound pic of your new little one!!! Congratulations! I'm sad that you won't be in town for us to come visit you at the hospital this time...but, it will be nice for you to have family close by. I'm glad that Kel and Josh had so much fun with you...one day, I'd love to come visit y'all---I've never been to Denver...maybe I could see both babies then!!!

Melissa said...

Erin!! :) Hello my friend! Happy birthday in a few weeks!! I hope that you see this - I'll tell kel to have you check it. :) Please come see us! That would be so much fun! Kel said that she and Josh want to come in the early spring so she can go skiing, and the baby should be here by then, so maybe you can come along! :) Thanks for your sweet compliments on my blog. It's so much fun to keep up, and I love getting to share pictures with everyone...it would be so sad if Carson weren't so cute! :) I'm so happy to hear from you! Hope you are well!!

Love,
Melissa

Unknown said...

We should vacation together sometime!! That would be fun for the kids :) ( That sounded like a phrase and older than me person would say :) ) anyway, did you get a due date?? I'm so happy for you that you got your picture! Hello little one!!

Rach said...

How exciting to go to the zoo!! I can't wait to take Hudson! You look great, by the way!! I know what you mean about not wanting a V-day baby!! (from Lindsay's blog) How are you feeling?? I can't believe it's round 2 for you!! Sometimes I'm ready for round 2 and sometimes I'm not. All in good time!! :) Carson is so precious and getting so big!! I bet he was so hot at the zoo, but at least you were in CO instead of TX. I couldn't imagine taking Hudson now...we'd both die!!

Anonymous said...

I hope that Jack loves the animals as much as Carson does. The zoo and the aquarium are some of my favorite places to go with little ones - we're in awe of them being in awe :) And it's fun to learn about animals, too! :)