Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

We have a walker



Carson started walking a few steps here and there a few weeks ago, and I finally got it on video. He's so proud of himself, it just cracks me up! Ignore my voice - I always forget that I shouldn't talk while video taping because I always regret it....oh well. :)

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Well you have a cute voice! haha
Carson is sooo big and so cute. way to go boy!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you have the mommy voice! :) I love it! Always talk on your videos! Someday your little one will really appreciate it!

And I can't believe he's already walking! Time just flies by too quickly.

Rach said...

Yea, how exciting!!! You sound so cute, "look at you Biggun." (is that what you said??) So cute!! I can't believe he's already walking!! How's baby #2?? How's the house process coming along?

E. Michelle said...

I love this, melissa. you are such a good blogger!

Anonymous said...

How cute. He is big. I played this over and over. Your friend was right, Carson will appreciate you voice on this tape someday. Keep up the good work Carson, and mommy too!

Unknown said...

way to go carson...yes i always regret my voice on tape too...but yours sounds fine! he is too cute!! How are things with the house coming along?

Anonymous said...

aw he's soooo big!! such a little man now!