Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 14, 2006

Our little rebel

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yesterday, our church had a back to school rally for our community and there were lots of fun things for kids. Carson picked out his own temporary tattoo at one of the booths - a skull and crossbones. Then today, I took him to get his hair cut, and Aunt Natalie gave him a faux hawk once he was done with his trim. Isn't he a cutie? :)

5 comments:

alicia said...

Thank You Thank You! Melissa, that was so nice of y'all to send that gift and it is soooo cute. I love it. Josh and I are both a fan of the hat too. So cute.

E. Michelle said...

he is adorable. those cheeks!

Rach said...

Too cute!!!!!!!!!!!! That tat is so funny!! I guess our babies are going to slump over in their car seat forever. It scares me to death. I drove home yesterday and held his head up while he slept the whole time! Paranoid Mama!! :) Anyway, Carson is so stinkin' adorable! I wanna' pinch those cheeks!!

Anonymous said...

that's my nephew! :)

Rach said...

Thanks!! I got them done at JC Penney!! They are the best!!!