Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 11, 2005

Wonderful Weekend

This weekend was so much fun!! Cary and I went to Houston for a baby shower that my mother-in-law (DeAnne) and her friend threw for us. It was such an awesome shower!! We had so much fun and were completely overwhelmed with all of the adorable things we received. The shower itself was really fun too! Great food, fun games, and hilarious commentary by Stephanie (Cary's sis) as she orchestrated the games. It was definitely good fun all around and it was so fun to see everybody.

I'll take pictures of some of the stuff and put it on here tonight or tomorrow. For now, here are some pictures of our fun guests:


My wonderful sister-in-laws :)


Cary & I with our friends Joey & Natalie


Our friends Jamie & Natalie


The other absolutely awesome thing that happened is that DeAnne bought a photography package as a gift to us where I got to take maternity pictures this weekend and then after Carson is born, I get to bring him back and get infant pictures taken. She and Steph and Emily (Cary's other sis) picked out an outfit for me to wear and everything. It was so fun and I felt so pampered and special. We get the proofs in about two weeks - and I cannot wait!! SO FUN!! I've also decided that photo sessions are really good for ones self esteem due to the fact that the photographers are so encouraging and you don't have to see how things turn out right away! They make you feel so good about yourself!!

No comments: