Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 01, 2005

April Fools!!!

Okay, I was going to call this post "I think I'm in labor," but then I remembered the boy who cried wolf and thought that might not be such a good idea. :) So, anybody have a good April Fools prank? I'd love to hear about it.

It's April, and now when people ask when I'm due, I get to say NEXT MONTH!!!! How cool is that!

Carson's prints for his room arrived, and they are so cute!! Cary and I are going to get them framed this weekend, so then the only thing left for his room will be a rug and maybe a few nic-nacs if I find something I just can't pass up. I'll post updated pictures soon. I've had quite a bit of fun shopping for the little guy lately. In fact, it might be my new favorite hobby. :) Thankfully for Cary, I tend to be a big shopper and not as big of a buyer.

I'm so glad it is Friday! That means the weekend is here!! No big plans for us at this point, but I'm sure we'll come up with something. I love weekends!! I think I will start a petition to make the weeks 2 days and the weekends 5 days - anyone want to sign???

Happy weekend everybody!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm up for that petition for sure!!!! Who needs to work :)

Deborah said...

Where's the sign up sheet? I'm all about that!

alicia said...

Wow! That is exciting to hear "next month". About the petition, you can put me on it too! My weekends are never long enough.