Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 11, 2005

Nesting much??

I hope this isn't habit forming!! Last night, we drove in from Houston and got home at about a quarter to ten. We unloaded the car, and I proceeded to unpack all of the gifts from Carson's shower, find a place for everything, fold all of his new clothes, and completely rearrange his drawers in both dressers. There are 7 drawers! I finally went to bed shortly before midnight. It took me a while to fall asleep, and THEN I woke up at 3:00 a.m.!!!! aaaaagghhhhh!!!! I tossed and turned for an hour or so, tired but unable to get comfortable, and finally got up because I was worried I would wake Cary. So, what did I do? I went into the office, put together the portable swing that we received for Carson, checked my email, looked at some baby websites, and then made a list of the stuff I still have to do in the next month. Good grief!! I finally went back to bed around 5, tossed and turned for another hour, finally fell asleep at 6 or so, and then my alarm went off at 6:30. SO AGGRAVATING!!! Surprisingly, I'm not very tired today. Maybe, just maybe, I'll sleep better tonight.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your top!! Its too cute! And you look tan ....i'm jealous :)

Looks like you had a great shower as well!! I want to come over and see the nursery sometime soon...Before it is occupied!!!

alicia said...

Ya'll are really loved all around! It sounds like you had a great time. Josh and I wish we could have been there. Can't wait to see ya'll again.