Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Patch and Carving

I LOVE fall!! All of the leaves around here are golden and red. The air is turning cooler, and I love the scent of fireplaces each evening. I've wanted to take a trip to a pumpkin patch ever since Carson was born, and it's never worked out until this year. We got to go a few weekends ago. It was a cold and rainy day, but we stuck it out, and it was a ton of fun! Carson and Caden loved picking out pumpkins! Then Cary, my dad, and brother, Austin took the boys through the corn maze. They had fun, but met us in the car totally covered in mud! It was crazy, but surely a day we won't forget!



This pic was over exposed, but I wanted to use it anyway...














My mom and Carter hung out under a tent the whole time we were there, and Carter slept the whole time!










Then a few days later, Cary, Carson and I carved our first pumpkin.






1 comment:

Gaitha said...

Your boys are the cutest!!!:)