Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 05, 2008

16 Weeks & Happy Anniversary

Today marks 16 weeks for this pregnancy and Cary's and my 5th anniversary. I am normally very smart and have a pretty good memory, but pregnancy does me in. I have to admit on here as I did to Cary that until yesterday, I had forgotten completely that our anniversary was this week. I didn't forget the date, just that the date was upon us. Thankfully I remembered in time, and my wonderful husband has had a plan for our celebration up his sleeve for some time now. Our big celebration will come later this month when we are heading to New York City and staying on Time Square. I am OH SO EXCITED!!! I can hardly stand it! :) Today we took the boys out to a local park here and took some professional style pictures of them for their 1st and 3rd birthdays. I think they turned out really well, and once I get a few of them cropped a bit, I'll post them on here. Then we went to the outlet malls to hang out a bit, and I got a super cute dress and some other fun maternity items. Yay! Cary got some things too, and the boys got whistle suckers, which they were super excited about. :) The little things...

The babe is doing good. I had an appointment this week. I'm measuring for 17 weeks, which my doc said is right on for this being my 3rd time around, and the babies heartbeat was 150, which it has been at every visit so far. My next appointment is on May 1st, and it's the big ultrasound. Woo-hoo!! :) You know I'll be posting on that one. :) I'm feeling good and can tell by how I feel now that I am truly in the second trimester, although last week was a doozy for feeling crummy. Here are some belly shots to document 4 months... thankfully I feel bigger than I look and not the other way around. :)

16 weeks

16 weeks belly

Happy 5th Anniversary, Cary!! I love you so, and don't know what I would do without you - especially through these last few months. I am so thankful to have you in my life!!

7 comments:

alicia said...

Yeah! Happy Anniversary to you. Congrats on going to the city. Y'all will have such a great time. I am so jealous. You look great!

Unknown said...

When did you do your belly button?? cute cute!!

Happy anniversary!!!! yeah for NYC oh how I wish we were headed back there with y'all!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two.....and you look SOOOO CUTE!!!!

Deborah said...

Happy Anniversary! You look great...and I can't wait to see the pics of the boys! You look great!!! Look at you with your belly button pierced! too cute! I had to take mine out with Colt, and just never put it back in. oh well...maybe some day...

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! Have fun in New York!!!
Our Anniversary was the 3rd, I'm behind on my posting! LOl
You look so cute

Deb said...

You look fabulous! Love the belly ring! We are still planning to come up and see you in June. I will try to get the exact dates to confirm with you guys. Have fun in NY!!!

kelly 's a riot said...

oh you are SO adorable, preggo! i can't believe how big the boys are getting. LOVE caden's spikey hair:) just for your viewing pleasure i have some new pix of the little man up on my blog. i miss you so much, my friend. can't belive it's been 5 years--congrats. you two were made for each other;)