Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick Or Treat?!



We trick or treated around my mom's neighborhood again this year before heading to our church's Chuck E. Cheese Family Night. I carried Caden and helped Carson knock on doors and let him charm the neighbors. Carson LOVED it! He's been looking forward to T-O-T-ing for days. One of the houses he dubbed the scary house. It was decorated with cobwebs and such and had spooky music playing from a very visible karaoke machine, but then, he is only 2. Anyway, he kept saying something like "cows scary, Mama. That a scary house." Well, I thought I had heard "cows" but then figured I must be mistaken. When we got to the next house, we rang the bell and waited and when the lady came to the store, he looked around timidly and asked me "no scary cows at this house?" Then I figured it out... He thought the ghost sounds from the previous house were cows! I about lost it I was laughing so hard. Forever more ghostly sounds going OoOoOo will remind me of cows. MOoOoOo! :) Too funny.

6 comments:

Deborah said...

That is too funny!

Unknown said...

That is so funny abou the cows. I can totally picture Hayden thinking that too! The boys are so cute in their costumes! Glad you all had a fun time :)

Rach said...

Oh my gosh, that is hysterical!! What a little cutie! I love their costumes! Glad you guys had fun!

Unknown said...

Deb got it for her at Party City :) I thought it was adorable! Really fit her personality.

Anonymous said...

Ahh.....Love the costumes....they look absolutely adorable!! Talk to ya'll soon. Brittney

Jamie said...

How funn! It's sad the world has turned this holiday into something dark and creepy, when these moments with your boys remind us how fun and innocent it used to be! I think it's a terrific idea to do a Chuck E Cheese party! Who thought of that?!