Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

YAY!!! Congratulations Lindsay, BJ and Hayden!!

Their twins were born this morning!! :) I'm sure she'll post on her blog when she gets a chance, so go to Table for Five. In the meantime, the girls are doing well and Lindsay seems to be too. They were 3 lbs 7 oz and 3 lbs 13 oz, which is GREAT!! And they were breathing on their own!!!! Praise the Lord!!! I believe she said it looks like they may only be in the NICU for 3 weeks!! Talk about a praise report!! Anyway, be sure to check on her blog because she's promised pictures after she rests for a bit. :) Congratulations you guys!! We are so excited and are praying for you!!!!!

1 comment:

alicia said...

I'm so happy for her. I can't wait to see them too. It's cool to think back to when we all first started the blog. I believe it was you that told me about it. Thank you. This has been such an amazing adventure for me. It's nice to know that I have mommies out there that I can relate to and ask questions and know that I will always get a response. I can't wait to see what we will have in store for the years to come. It has been almost 3 years for me to be blogging. Crazy! Just thought I would share that.