Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Nigh-Night Song

I made up this song for night-night time about 6 months ago. Every night, Carson sings it to me, then I sing it to him right before lights out. It's become more of a requirement than anything else in our bedtime routine...it is even more important than stories. A few weeks ago, Cary put Carson to bed when I wasn't home, and Carson requested the Nigh-Night Song. Cary tried to make it up, and Carson quickly informed him that he wasn't singing it right, and then Carson sang it for him. Since then, Carson has sang the Nigh-Night Song for everyone that will pay attention. It's become quite the contender for the Top 40.

So, without further ado, the Nigh-Night Song, featuring Carson. May it ade in your peaceful slumber.



Lyrics to the Nigh-Night Song:

Nigh-Night, sleep tight
Lay your head upon your bed
It's nigh-night time
So close your eyes
I'll see you when you wake up

8 comments:

Rach said...

Oh my gosh, that is so stinkin' cute!!!!!!!!! I love the wake up part...and the clapping at the end! So adorable!!!!! I love it!

Unknown said...

What a fun little song!! Such a cutie!

alicia said...

Too cute! I love the songs that we as moms make up.

Deborah said...

Precious! What a sweet little voice!

Deb said...

So sweet. There is no way Carson can't be musical with your and Cary's talents - esp. yours! LOL

Kristen said...

So sweet! And definitely talented like Mom and Dad. :)

Rach said...

Ok, it's been 2 weeks...what's going on in your world????

Anonymous said...

Well written article.