Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Last Nights of Summer

After dinner tonight, Cary and I took Carson outside (Caden too, but he's pretty confined still...) for some fun on our culdesac. Just by chance, we also got to enjoy a gorgeous sunset. Oh how I love summer in Colorado!









2 comments:

Deb said...

Jealousy does not describe how we feel about you two being such a beautiful place!!! I must admit, we didn't think very highly of you on Sunday during praise and worship when we were enduring and wishing you two were here!!!! In fact, I think we may have called you a dirty name for leaving us! LOL I love the pics of the boys, and I always enjoy seeing pics of you too. Your hair is fantastic! Happy belated to Cary.

Jamie said...

I want to go to the mountains....:D Seriously, can I come??! Lol. I'm sorry Caden's been so icky lately. I've got the allergies going too...must be this time of year for sure.