Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Maui - Saturday

Today its been pretty rainy, but still fairly warm, so we headed to the Shops at Wailea which is just down the road. It's this VERY upscale outdoor mall. It was fun, and Cary found sunglasses that he liked that were 70% off. Needless to say, he was very excited about his find. Then we went to Polo beach where Cary and Carson played in the surf, and I sat on the beach with a good book. It was a nice day for sure. :) Then tonight, we went to Lahaina and ate a very yummy dinner at Kimo's on the beach and after that we visited the shops nearby. It was so fun! Tomorrow we are planning on hanging out as long as possible at the beach, then we will pack our things up and hopefully go to a luau...I'm sure I will have TONS of pictures! :) Then we will be boarding our red eye at 11:30 PM - hopefully Carson and Cary and I will be able to get some shut eye during our flight!

I have learned that having cute hair in Maui is nearly impossible with all of the salt and humidity. I have gotten ready every morning just like normal, only to have my hair turn into it's naturally wavy gross self - it looks quite old ladyish when it's this short and not fixed. Oh well... BUT! I know I am in need of a belly picture anyway, so here are a couple that Cary took for me on our lanai this morning. It was really overcast, so these turned out kind of weird, but they will have to do. Here are Caden and I in Hawaii at 29 weeks and 2 days.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh, I posted twice today, and the post below has tons of fun pictures, so don't miss it. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you guys are having a blast! The pics are great and you are looking great too! Soak up the sun while you can...it's cold all over here in the continental US!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you guys are having a blast! The pics are great and you are looking great too! Soak up the sun while you can...it's cold all over here in the continental US!

Unknown said...

Love all the pics!! Makes me feel warm...it is so cold here!

Deborah said...

I love all of the pics! how fun! You look great! Thanks for the belly pic!

Nicki W. said...

do you know how jealous we all are??? it is cold here, and it looks marvelous there! you look really cute and your hair looks great :)

Anonymous said...

Aww I hope you guys had a fun trip, you look great! I am getting so excited for baby caden and to see you guys at Christmas!! much love.

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! You look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you guys had fun!!!!