Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas has begun

Christmas has begun for the Yocum's. We had lunch with my grandparents last Friday so that we could exchange gifts. It was a great time, and Carson LOVES his gifts! They got him an old fashioned Radio Flyer wooden trike. It's the cutest thing and Carson is riding it constantly! He even tries to take it with us when we go places. I've never seen him so attached to anything! They also got him a toddler sized recliner, and he LOVES it! He always wants to sit on it, and will stop anything he's doing if he thinks that someone or something else might be in it. It is definitely HIS chair.

Tomorrow, Carson and I will be getting on a plane and heading to Houston. We are so excited to get to spend time with our family there and see friends again. It has been much to long! Cary flew out last night for a quick business trip in Miami, and will be joining Carson and I in Houston on Thursday. I can't wait to see him! I hope everyone elses Christmas celebrations are off to a good start! Merry Christmas everyone!!!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh how fun and exciting! I know that everyone will be excited to see you guys in Houston! I wish we could all get our babes together. And I know we all want to rub your pregnant belly! I love pregnant bellies!! lol Anyway, Have a Merry Christmas!

Deborah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

We will be at the shepard's for christmas eve so we will see you then!! When will you be going back??