Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 29, 2006

Summer Camp

This Saturday, we are taking our teens to summer camp, and we are SO excited! It's going to be crazy fun, and the more things that we work on nailing down, the more excited I am becoming. We're leaving Carson for the first time, and I know he'll do great. I'm nervous about it just because I've never been away from him for more than a day, HE'll do great...I'm more worried about me :) Isn't that silly???

I know it will be 4 days and 3 nights of awesome memories, and we pray that lives will be changed forever.

5 comments:

Rach said...

Melissa, I know what you mean about leaving him!! We've been trying to plan our anniversary, and I've never been away from him for more than a few hours at a time!! We had thought about doing something over the 4th of July weekend, but there's just no way I could be away that long--plus, he wouldn't be able to handle it either!! Oh the commitment of breast feeding. Now I see how some just can't do it!! Only the best for my child though!! Have fun at camp and don't worry...he'll be just fine!! :) Oh, and good luck the next time you take him swimming!! I can imagine it's still cool up there...the water is still cool here and we're in TEXAS!!

Unknown said...

How fun!! I hated leaving Hayden, and it was so wierd to go out to eat or go somewhere and just take my purse and not worry about how many diapers I would need or how many bottles we'd need or whatever! Its definitely a different feeling to be without the child for a day or two..I did three days my first time away and i was sooooo ready to come back!

Have a blast!!

Deborah said...

WOW! I'm so proud of you for taking this huge step!! He will do fine. And, it will just make you realize how much you really love him! I'll pray that you have a great time, but that it will fly by so that you can see your baby!

deb

Unknown said...

I like the new pic of you and Cary!! That is too cute :)

KriSTeN said...

i am so glad you get to go with Cary. i know it will be fun and you will miss Carson but it will be a great thing for you guys. you will make it! thanks for the comment on my blog. you are sweet. and i love your new pic! have a great time! God bless!