Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Almost done

Well, I'm almost done getting everything together for Carson's birthday and party on Saturday. I'm getting so excited! Cary get's home tonight from his business trip, and DeAnne, Steph and Emily will get here either this evening or tomorrow. I LOVE having company! :) I'm feeling so accomplished today. I finished getting everything for Carson's party except for the food. We don't really have anywhere to put it, so we're waiting until the last minute. I was determined to do a generic train theme for the party, and I was having so much trouble finding cute things to go with it - EVERYTHING is Thomas the Train. Anyway, Carson and I went to Party City and found the CUTEST 1st birthday stuff with a transportation theme, and there are trains all over it. I think it will work really well. I got the balloons and cakes ordered. The main cake is SO cute! I'll be sure to post pictures. In fact, the post for Carson's birthday will probably have a ridiculous amount of pictures, so there's your warning. :) I also got the whole house cleaned, laundry done, and Mother's Day shopping completed. Yay for me...hey...someone has to pat me on the back...right???? :)

Carson got his first hair cut the other night. Cary promised me he would edit the video, so I'll do my best to get a clip of it up here for you all. Carson was very tired, so it was a little traumatic, but fun just the same.

Have a great day everyone! :)

5 comments:

Rach said...

I can't believe he is already 1!!!! Time has flown!! I hope the party goes great!! I wish Hudson and I could be there!! I am VERY PROUD of you Melissa for getting all that done!! You are Super Mommy!! :) Is this your 1st or 2nd Mother's Day?? Regardless, I hope it's wonderful!!!!! Can't wait to see the pics from the birthday party!! Tell Deanne/Stephanie/and Emily hello for me!! Happy Birthday Carson!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday almost Carson!!! You poor thing, last year, this was about the time your mom was in Waco with you and you were just waiting and waiting. Happy 1 year to your due date tomorrow :)

Way to go on being super mommy!! I have a Mary Kay open house Saturday that I am going to have to be a super mommy tomorrow to get prepared for! You are my inspiration!!

I can't wait to see pics! I can't believe its been a year!

Michelle said...

Happy 1st Birthday Carson! I hope you have a huge fun party.

Melissa you are such a great momma!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Carson!!! I think it was about this time last year that we were on our way to Whataburger for your parents and then to see you too!!

Your present will be in the mail on Monday!! Hope you like it :)

Can't wait to see pics Mel!! I'm sure the party was fab!

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day!!