Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 05, 2006

2 weeks in a nutshell

Well, it's been a while since I've posted because there hasn't been a whole lot to blog about. We've been really busy and have done a lot lately though, so here we go:

We were in Austin and Waco last week visiting friends while Cary had business. It was lots of fun to see everyone, and we are so thankful to Roy and Debbie who opened their home for us (Deb gave me a sweet, girly welcome to her home gift - she's so thoughtful! :)) and David, Staci and their sweet little girl Julia, who had a little get together for us while we were in Waco. It was so good to see everyone while we were there. Oh, and while we were there Roy and Debbie bought their first home - how exciting is that! We are so jealous! :)

Then when we were in Austin, our friends Joey and Natalie (Joey also works with Cary) joined us so the guys could work together, so that was so much fun. Natalie and I did some crazy shopping at the outlet mall there in Austin and got some great things! :) And Cary's Mom and step-dad Tommy came to see us while we were there. It was so great to see them and have them spend some time with us and Carson. I'm so excited that they will be out here next week for Carson's 1st birthday. I'm beginning the buying process for that... I still can't believe he is turning 1 already! :)

Cary has been traveling like crazy lately. He left Monday and got back yesterday evening, and then he leaves again on Monday :( I have lot's to do before Carson's party, so this week will be crazy busy, I'm sure, but very fun! :)

Here are some fun pictures from the last couple of weeks:

Carson playing guitar with Daddy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

sharing a cracker on the plane:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and playing with Julia on the piano:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa, I hope it doesn't irritate you that I say it so much, but that kid is SOOOO adorable! Good golly!!! Hope our kid turns out that photogenic :)

So, I'm really excited now about having a boy. The instant we found out, I felt more empowered. When I though we might have a girl, I felt more fragile. I have no idea why! But when we realized he was a boy, I was suddenly less worried about the kid. :) I'm really excited! :)

Deborah said...

What darling pictures! He is such a ham! I can't believe he's already a year old! But, actually I can. It seems like this year has been so long...maybe because it's been so busy, with lots of new babies and such. Anyway, I'm glad you got to visit Texas! Have fun planning the party!

deb