Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day Pictures

This was such a good mother's day - my first real one. We had lunch with my mom and Cary's mom and some other family. All in all we had 20 people there. It was so fun, and lunch was SO good! :) Cary and Carson got me a really sweet mom and baby ring from James Avery that looks like a heart. I love it! :) Here are pictures from our day:

Carson stood up for the first time by himself on Mother's Day:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My handsome boys:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Carson and Aunt Stephanie:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Michelle said...

He's growing up SO fast. I can't believe it's been a year since he was born.

Anonymous said...

How sweet :) He's so slim- has he had a growth spurt lately? Cutie :) Happy first real mother's day!