Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 22, 2005

TWO TEETH!!!

Okay, I know that I just posted, but this is so big it deserves it's own post!! So this is how it went: Today, Cary, my mom, my two sisters and I were at Target. I was trying to show Natalie Carson's tooth that he got Monday. I was pulling his bottom lip down and pushing back his tongue, (this is quite an effort because since his tooth came through, he is constantly rubbing his tongue on it...really funny) and she says "Wow! Two teeth!" To which I responded "TWO????" I had just checked them last night and there was only one, but I looked, and sure enough, there are TWO TEETH!! Our little guy is getting so big!! And he wasn't even upset about these sharp little buggers...in fact, he has been very, very happy all day. Sweet boy. So, here is a picture of Carson's first two teeth...in one week, no less:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HUZZAH! Great job, big C! :)
Friend! I miss you! I haven't checked your blog in a while because for some reason it refused to let me in for a bit. All is well again, and here I am, and your little one is getting older and cuter every single day :) You are the best mom ever, and that makes you my hero :) I'm so very proud of you, and glad to call you my friend. Have a great day :)

Rach said...

Melissa, he is so cute. Love the liger costume!! He looks so much like Cary, it's crazy!! Yea for 2 new teeth...is he cranky while those teeth are coming in? Thanks for the tip on bicycling (sp?) to get the gas out...I'm not sure if it works for Hudson--he just looks at me like I'm crazy...but at least it settles him down for a little bit!! :) The gas is actually getting better...thanks to my bland grilled chicken diet!! Oh well!! The things we do for the ones we love! Thanks for all your sweet comments...a mother loves to hear such nice things!! :) I am trying to keep up with everyone else's blogs, but internet time is scarce...but if I don't post...just know I'm reading...and Carson is a doll! :)