Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Cereal

Tonight Carson got his first taste of rice cereal. It was so much fun! He seemed to like it okay, and even figured out that he could get more off of the spoon if he opened his mouth. I'm afraid he got more cereal on his face and bib than in his mouth, but it was fun all the same. Here are some pictures:

testing out his big boy highchair:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He kept trying to help me so I finally just let him play with the spoon:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!! What a grown up ;)and Congrats on his tooth. Its amazing how time flies. I can't believe he is already getting teeth. Hayden still has her cord stump;)

I hope the youth event goes well on Sunday...sounds really fun!

Michelle said...

Melissa,
Wow he looks like a big boy!!
Yeah so we better all get to shopping for Christmas. I'm finished with one brother that just leaves...um...14 more people to go....yikes. Have fun with that little baby of yours, he won't be too little much longer. Have a good day

KriSTeN said...

oh how precious! He is growing fast. i am glad you are getting so much time with him! have a great weekend!

Madeline said...

Hi Carson. My mom posts on babycenter under newMommySmith. It looks like you had fun with the cereal. I can't wait to try some, mom says soon. I really like your highchair. I think I have spoons like that - do you like them? Talk to you later.

Madeline (Elaine's dd)

alicia said...

Hey Melissa! He is way too cute. I can't believe how much he has grown. More and more every day this little boy of mine is kicking and squirming! Josh had is head down on my tummy and he kicked Josh right on the cheek. I was like "way to go!" Just kiddin. Anyways, I'm glad to see that you are doing good and enjoying all your time with Carson. Talk to ya soon.