Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 10, 2005

Congrats Lindsay & BJ!!!!!!

The title says it all. Lindsay and BJ had their sweet baby girl after 22 hours of grueling labor. Poor thing! She's just beautiful, and you can see a picture of her if you click here. I can't wait to see her in person!!!

We've been doing well. We had our staff retreat/conference with our church at the beginning of last week. It was awesome!! We were in Vale at this beautiful home, and the conference speaker was Pastor Jack Hayford, which is always fantastic. It was really a great time of planning and bonding. The rest of our week flew by. This weekend we got to see my old boss and sweet friend, Marilyn. It was so good to see her again!! We were so busy this last week, I can hardly believe we are already at the beginning of another one! I know you all can relate. Tomorrow is the start of a new Beth Moore Bible Study that the women are doing at our church. I am so excited about it. Who knows, maybe I'll come up with some great insights that I'll have to relay here. Oh! Today we received our first big snow of the season! I think Cary was a little amazed. There is almost a foot of snow on the ground. It's beautiful, and we christened the moment with a sample of snow ice cream....yum!! Although we miss all of our wonderful, dear friends in TX, I can't say I'm minding this weather! :)

In all our busy-ness, I did manage to have a bit of a photo shoot with Carson. I must share!! :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

9 comments:

Rach said...

I love the pictures!! He is so cute!! :) I'm so jealous of your snowy weather...can you send some down to Texas? I'm glad things are going well for you guys! Keep us updated! :)

alicia said...

That little boy of y'alls just keeps growing and growing. He is too cute. Yeah about the snow, I am very jealous! You see for this Jersey girl by now we are already having fall and then comes winter. You can really know the seasons too because we have them. But of course down here in San Antonio there is no such thing as seasons. I am not fond of that at all. All I can say is that I can't wait until I can go visit home for Christmas.

Melissa said...

Alicia! I totally know what you mean!! I have so missed the seasons living in TX for so many years. Here you don't need a calendar to tell you what time of year it is. I forgot how many colors trees could be! Come visit us anytime if you need a season fix! We're not quite as far as NY!

Miss you guys!!!!

Unknown said...

What a cutie as always...he makes Hayden look like a midget :) Send us some of that snow please!!!

Deborah said...

What a cutie! I really love the second picture, where he is kinda hiding! What a great shot! And I love the sheets, too! I'm not much of a fan of freezing cold, wet weather, so you can keep your snow. I'm just find with ours, except it would be nice if it would start a little earlier!!! Oh well!

KriSTeN said...

how precious! man snow? wow... it's like in the 80's for us! gosh! enjoy it and stay warm!

Michelle said...

You have got a precious little boy, he is soo cute! I love the pictures, keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

HI GUYS. i love this blog- i feel like it is my connection to you down there in colorado ha. glad to hear all is well. CARSON IS SO BIG. the pictures are so cute i showed all my roomies they love him haha. anyways hope to see ya'll soon- i can relate with the cold weather it is terribly cold up here in baltimore ha. talk to you later love you.

♥Emily

Anonymous said...

He is such an adorable chunk in this last pic!
oh, and I am doing another Beth Moore (i did believing GOd and it was great!) Which are you guys doing?