Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Good Grief!!!

27 weeks and I am getting absolutely huge! All belly thankfully, but jeez. I can't see my feet anymore. Only 13 weeks left!!! :)





Oh! and before I forget!! Our friends Lindsay and BJ are expecting!!! Click on their names to read all about their excitement!! It must be catching! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey what do you expect!!! you've got a little guy in there and he has to have a little room to breathe :) You still look great though and I see that your belly button is still staying in :)

Anonymous said...

um, be sure that that button will eventually pop out. and you don't look huge at all!

Anonymous said...

Oh he is darling already!!!!
So are you my sweet daughter!
Bella loves you both!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Sweet girl! I think you're looking GREAT -- no pund intended!
Our little Carson is coming long splendidly it appears.
Love you all!
Grammy