Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The People Cry Out / Christmas Eve

Cary informed me yesterday that people have started asking him when I was going to post again. I'm sorry folks. I've been slacking a bit, and the fact that my computer is broken hasn't helped. I was beginning to think I only had about three regular readers though, so if you drop by, please comment! It's fun to see who is reading, and it will be nice for the boys to have your comments when I print these entries and have them bound when they are older.

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas in Arkansas this year. It was a great visit. The boys even did a lot better than we had hoped on the drive. Praise the Lord!!! Cary's grandparents, Paw-Paw and Nanny, celebrated their 60th anniversary on Christmas Eve, so that was an extra special celebration, and it was nice to have almost all of the family together.

Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve...

Getting aquainted/re-aquainted (Caden, Pee-Paw, Nanny, and Carson)
Photobucket

Stephanie & Brittney (two of Cary's sisters)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ash & Brittney - Cary's brother-in-law and sister (they just got married!! Congratulations guys!!)
Photobucket

Caden was flirting with Casey (Cary's cousin) during dinner
Photobucket

Photobucket

Aaron (Cary's cousin) & Stephanie:
Photobucket

sisters
Photobucket

Casey & Aaron
Photobucket

PawPaw & Nanny's cake
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jamie said...

All of these last 3 posts are great! And I agree...I never know who's reading mine either!! So, yes, I shall post a comment for you! What a fun time you guys had with your family and youth group. Looks like you made it through all the holidays in one piece! RYC: I LOVED SKIING! I want to go back! It's a good thing it's one of Billy's favorite sports...that way we'll go every year hopefully! and Yes! I can't wait for my name change! Yippieee!

Anonymous said...

wow Carry's sisters are so beautiful..

Michelle said...

Hey I read your blog, sometimes I fly through and don't have time to comment. I love all of your posts. The boys are growing up so fast and are as cute as ever. Also I noticed your hair is getting long. I recently got my hair cut short and I'm glad, it doesn't take as long.
Sounds like you guys had a lot of traveling and fun for Christmas/New Years. Kids are such a blast, I can't wait for Addyson to be old enough to open the gifts. have a great weekend!