Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

BREAKOUT Winter Camp '08

We just got home from our youth winter camp today. It was an awesome weekend, and I think the hearts of many were really changed and challenged. I'm tired now, so I'm not going to post a whole lot. Carson stayed with my folks, and had a fun filled weekend including a day at the stock show, dinner at Chuck E. Cheese and the Veggie Tales Movie. I'm sure I'll be hearing lots of stories from him on his experiences. Caden took his first official steps in front of most of our youth this weekend, and he wasn't walking to Cary and I. He was walking to one of our youth, Nate, who has deemed himself THE favorite uncle. :) It's pretty sweet to see how our youth (especially some of the guys) adore our boys. Anyway, those are a few highlights from this weekend. If you would like to see some pictures from our time, go here:
Solid Life Christian Center Photo Gallery
Then click on the drop down menu. Their are two galleries from our camp, BREAKOUT Uturn Winter Camp 2008 (1) and (2).

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I saw the family pic of you 4 on Cary's IM- SOO cute! you have to post it on here somewhere. :)