Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

You Wash My Back and I'll Wash Yours

Just wanted to document the boys' first bath time together. This was also Caden's first time in the regular tub, and he LOVED it! They had a great time playing together, and I only had to calm Carson's roughness a few times. He likes to throw his toys as hard as he can and drum in the water as fast as he can.





I know this isn't the greatest picture, but check out our little vampire baby... :)

4 comments:

Rach said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of Caden cracks me up! Teeth come in in such a weird order! So funny! Caden looks so big in the tub...growing so fast!

Unknown said...

FUNNY FUNNY!!!!!! He's getting so big. They look like they are having fun in that bath tub :) They are going to be good brothers to each other I can already tell.

Unknown said...

How fun that they play so well together :) That picture of the teeth is great!! I love his big toothless smile :)

Unknown said...

Yes i will be updating via the internet at the hospital :) it will be my portal to the outside world :)